Friday, March 24, 2006

More Publishing News

HumorPress.com has just announced the publication of "America's Funniest Humor #1" and I am pleased to say, I have an essay published in it. This makes the third major non-traditional publishing project I have been involved with since November.


The first was
Stories of Strength , an anthology from which all proceeds will go to charitable organizations helping victims of recent natural disasters. Since November, the book has raised $3500. If you are looking for a good, inspirational read, I highly reccomend this book. And of course, it includes a story of mine. (My Mother's Table).

The second project, of course, is my "blook," I'm 50-Now What? which I am shamelessly self-promoting throughout the universe. Now, if I could just combine all these projects into one big, best-seller ...

No comments: