Sunday, May 14, 2006

Greetings from the Bordentown Iris Festival

Greetings and thanks to all of you who stopped by my table yesterday at the Bordentown Iris Festival. I really enjoyed meeting and talking with you, hearing your own stories about turning 50, turning 60, turning 70 and beyond. I was especially tickled to meet Barbara, who was actually celebrating her 50th birthday yesterday! Barbara, right before meeting you, I got a phone call from a family member announcing the birth of a new daughter, proving, once again, that 13 is a lucky number!

I am hoping that I can attend more of these events with my books and photographs - thanks to the organizers of this event, especially CJ - for opening it up to authors! For more information on the Festival and other upcoming events in this lovely, historic town, visit: Bordentown, New Jersey

No comments: